A Collector From Texas

A place for new users to introduce themselves and what they collect.

A Collector From Texas

Postby putnum » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:46 pm

Hello my name is Adam and I am the owner of this site. I have been collecting Volkswagen stamps and postcards on and off now for three years. I started to build this site in a order to meet fellow collectors. I live in Texas with my wife Jenn and daughter Emma. I enjoy the hunt for finding new stamps and other material relating to Volkswagen. I work at Texas Instruments and perform help desk support for their employees. I look forward in seeing how many people this site brings together. :)
putnum
Site Admin

Re: A Collector From Texas

Postby merc110 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:04 pm

I'm from Sweden and I have to thank you for this site, it's the only specialiced site i have found showing stamps with cars, trucks and busses. And i have searched for this topics on the web since 2009 then I started to collect information about stamps with this topic to some time create a "complete" topic catalog of "Cars" but it will take time I'm on B now. (Including stamps, meters, stationary and cancels).
I'm not only a collector of Volkswagen stamps but offcourse they are included in my collection "Cars, inkluding trucks and busses".
merc110

Postby putnum » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:45 am

Merc110,

Welcome to the site. :) Glad that you found us. We have a lot of material here and people will add to it from time to time. If you need anything just let me know!

Adam
putnum
Site Admin

Postby merc110 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:40 am

Thanks.
I will ad some material on the site later in this year I have some items not found on this site (meters, cancells and stationary).

I search for items of Volkswagen showing the prodiction outside Germany (ex. Mexico, Brazil) and the production of trucks they have (LT and heavier).
merc110

Return to New User Lounge